Is there anything on your mind?
We will offer you complete advice and support on various topics. Our LGBT community service will be non-judgmental, so you can tell us anything and everything going on your mind right now.
- Feeling isolated or lonely?
- Struggling with mental health?
- Questioning your own gender identity?
- Thinking to come out?
- Want to report any hate crime?
- Getting rejected due to your sexual orientation and gender identity?
- Looking for information about your sexual health?
You can take a close look at the Success Stories that feature our real members & their experiences.
The objective of our network is to be charitable:
- We have for mission to stop homophobia in the world and promote the quality of life of LGBT people.
- We offer a support platform to LGBT community members where they are able to socialize, talk about their feelings openly, make real friends, and support one another when need arise.
- We offer support and guidance to LGBT community members who are rejected or persecuted by society just for being LGTB.
- We enable our members to post ads on the RFGN network to advertise their concerns and issues and request help anytime.