Normalization of Homosexuality and Eradication of Homophobia in the World
Program Director: Clive Perry Ramen
Estimated Program Duration: 25 years
Techniques used to reach specified goal: Education & Technology
1. Program Brief
Homosexual Love & Homosexuality are not a crimes or sins. Homosexuality is about Love.
LGBT people have the rights to be homosexuals as long as no one is being hurt.
There are major issues caused by homophobia in the word.
2. Religion & Homosexuality
3. Homophobia in the World
4. LGBT Rights
5. Homophobic Countries
The following countries have been recognized as some of the most well-known places that are unsafe for gay travelers, as they actively criminalize the LGBT community, revoke LGBT support and do not support gay dating. Also listed are their punishments.
- Afghanistan: Death penalty.
- Algeria: 3-year imprisonment.
- Bangladesh: Life imprisonment.
- Ethiopia: 1-year imprisonment.
- Ghana: 3-year imprisonment.
- Indonesia: 8-year imprisonment and 100 lashes.
- Iran: Death penalty.
- Jamaica: 10-year imprisonment with hard labor.
- Kenya: 14-year imprisonment.
- Libya: 5-year imprisonment.
- Malaysia: 20-year imprisonment.
- Maldives: 8-year imprisonment.
- Morocco: 3-year imprisonment.
- Qatar: Death by stoning.
- Singapore: 2-year imprisonment.
- Tanzania: Life imprisonment.
- Uganda: Life imprisonment.
- Yemen: Death penalty.
- Zimbabwe: 1-year imprisonment.
6. How can we promote LGBT acceptance in the world?
Our strategy is to operate at 3 levels:
- Root Cause Eradication
- Individual Support
- Alliance with other organizations
RFGN is a reference network and website which has for aim to explain to the public and to organizations that, in several cases, homosexuality is about love and that LGBT people also have the rights to love and dignity. Our strategy is to invite the public and organizations to come to the RFGN network and website and embrace “a new vision” about homosexuality and promote this vision to the world.
Education Program: Stop homophobia in the world & Normalize homosexuality
Root Cause Eradication
- Educate society that homosexuality is not a choice and that people are born homosexuals or become homosexuals without choosing to do so.
- Educate homosexuals that they need to promote healthy and morally acceptable LGBT lifestyles to cast positive perceptions about homosexuality to society to gain acceptance.
- Engage and work with governmental & non-governmental organizations of homophobic countries and invite them to understand that homosexuality is not a choice and that it is a natural phenomena.
- Engage and work with educational institution to invite them to share awareness to students from an appropriate age that some humans are naturally homosexuals and that homosexuality is a natural phenomena.
a. Education of LGBT People
b. Education of Society & the Public about LGBT acceptance
c. Education of Children about LGBT acceptance
d. Education of Religious Institutions about LGBT acceptance & Negotiations
e. Education of Governments of Homophobic Countries & Negotiations
Provide moral support and advice to LGBT individuals who are facing loneliness, discrimination, rejection, persecution.
Assist LGBT people who are who are facing discrimination, rejection, persecution, violence (e.g. Asylum, Relocation, Legal Support)
Partnership with other LGBT Support Organizations
Partner with other LGBT & non-LGBT Organizations to find solutions for LGBT people needing help such as asylum, moral & psychological support.
7. Documents & Articles