Rainbow Fellowship Global Network (RFGN) is a LGBT Social Network & LGBT Support Network for everyone.
Our aim is to provide LGBT people with a network where they can find support, love, acceptance, freedom and happiness in life.
At RFGN Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgenders can socialise online, make real friends, support each other and seek support.
Click on "View More" below to understand more about our mission.
View More | Our Mission
LGBT Social Network
Everyone wishes to live life without any fear, to express their views freely, and have somebody to turn to in times of difficulties and crisis. Rainbow Fellowship is a community welcoming like-minded individuals who are searching for more than just a one night stand. Not all members of the LGBT community may have similar experiences. But, prejudice, discrimination, denial of human and civil rights, harassment as well as family rejection are tragically common for the people with such identities. At Rainbow Fellowship Global Network, we offer you space for sharing your personality. We also offer you complete LGBT information. You will get a much better understanding of other members of our website before you meet them.
Many LGBT individuals are on the cruise for gay dating sites. Our website offers more than traditional gay meeting sites. Our aim is to provide LGBT people with a network where they can find support, love, acceptance, freedom and happiness in life.
At RFGN we are fighting the challenges of LGBT life together, no one feels lonely.
Our long-term goal is to share awareness in the world that homosexuality is about love and vouch for LGBT Human Rights.
LGBT Community Information & Support
Is there anything on your mind?
We will offer you complete advice and support. Our LGBT community service will be non-judgmental, so you can tell us anything and everything going on your mind right now.
- Feeling isolated or lonely?
- Struggling with mental health?
- Questioning your own gender identity?
- Thinking to come out?
- Want to report any hate crime?
- Getting rejected due to your sexual orientation and gender identity?
- Looking for information about your sexual health?
You can take a close look at the Success Stories that feature our members & their experiences.
The objective of our network is to be charitable:
- We have for mission to stop homophobia in the world and promote the quality of life of LGBT people.
- We offer a support platform to LGBT community members where they are able to socialize, talk about their feelings openly, make real friends, and support one another when need arise.
- We offer support and guidance to LGBT community members who are rejected or persecuted by society just for being LGBT.
- We enable our members to post ads on the RFGN network to advertise their concerns and issues and request help anytime.
Is RFGN a LGBT Dating Site?
Many LGBT people have asked us: "Is RFGN a Gay or LGBT Dating Site?". RFGN is primarily here to support LGBT people in all aspects of life. RFGN is an open network and people are welcome to do what they believe in. Not everybody thinks the same way and everyone is free to have their own opinion and their own lifestyle in life. Some people are actively looking for a date while others are looking for support. RFGN is not here to influence people's life and decide what people should or should not do. Instead, if two people happen to meet on the RFGN and want to go on an LGBT date, RFGN wishes them happiness and success and will always be here to offer them its best support; for we understand that at the end of the day love is essential to human happiness be it friendship, romance, encouragements or support. Life is about giving and receiving love in any aspect.
Freedom & happiness...